This is a rare opportunity to experience our wines at a unique moment in time. Join Axel Friend, our Chief Winemaker in the barrel room for this ‘Taste the Future’ event where you will be tasting wines not yet released and sampled straight from the barrel. This rare and personalised behind the scenes access also includes an insight into the art of blending, how wines are assembled and the chance to witness the evolution of a wine.
Your experience includes:
- Gaining an insight into the impact on wine, of the time in barrel and across a range of barrel ages
- Tasting selected wines in barrel undergoing maturation, with Axel our Chief Winemaker
- Cellar Door tasting of a selection of bottled wines, including some not yet released
- Exclusive chance to pre-order wines not yet released, at a special price.
- Opportunity to select a bonus bottle*, with each case of 12 bottles purchased on the day.
- Receive a complimentary glass of wine with lunch**
* Bonus bottle of wine can be selected from our Premium range.
** You may choose to stay for lunch at our winery restaurant after the conclusion of your tasting. If so, please let us know at the time of booking so that we can ensure that your table reservation is confirmed. Complimentary glass of wine can be selected from our Premium range.
Numbers for this unique tasting experience are limited.
- Dates: Friday 4th October and Saturday 5th October 2019
- Time: 11am
- Venue: Narkoojee Winery, 220 Francis Road, Glengarry
- Value: $35
- Bookings: Please nominate which day you will be attending, and if you are booking for ‘Tasting only’ or ‘Tasting and Lunch’. Phone Jo or Brad at the winery on 03 5192 4257 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Payment for the tasting is required at the time of booking to secure your place.